Industry Seminar on Hazard Risk Management and Control
The purpose of risk management is to identify potential problems before they occur so they can be avoided. This module will help you understand the basic principles of risk management and enable you to start managing health and safety risks in your factory.
Understanding risk management is key to designing and implementing an effective OHS management system and doesn’t have to be complicated. This is why risk management is such an effective management technique.This module includes a number of templates and activities you can implement in your factory straight away
Participant will learn about :
- Create a learning environment conducive to program objectives
- Avoid long lectures, encourage participants to join in frequently
- Help participants open their mind, reflect on what they are doing and compare their previous behaviour with what they have learnt in this program
- Encourage participants to apply what they learn from this training at work andin life. Exercises are essential for application, and it is important to give participants time to do the exercises in class. Assist participants in doing exercises when necessary
- Encourage participants to join in and share, compliment participants on every contribution they make, handle inaccurate opinions tactfully so that participants don’t hesitate to give their opinions.
Event date :
Nov 21, 2018
8:30 am - 16:30 pm