By the mid of 2021, Better Work Jordan is pleased to share the programme’s mid of Year Newsletter that sheds light on the key highlights of Better Work Jordan activities in the times of COVID-19.
In this Issue:
- Annual Report 2021: Industry and Compliance Review: How the sector fared under COIVD-19
- Strengthening workers’ voices: five-year plan of action to advance labour rights and the workers’ union
- Caring for workers’ mental health: Tackling physical and psychological stressors, and improving accessibility of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support
- Working with tripartite partners: Progress in capacity-building activities for the tripartite stakeholders
- Transparent and equitable employment: Widespread support for developing and strengthening employment of Jordanians